Thursday, December 20, 2007
I was tagged by the lovely Pink Wallpaper. I could post the rules but will not. I am not passing this on because most of my blogging friends are uppity bitches (that's why I love them) and would ignore it, thereby shaming me. But I think Pink Wallpaper and her blog are fantastic (Stacy and Clinton aren't coming for you anytime soon; you're way too cute), so I'm happy to oblige and provide 7 weird/random facts about myself.
1. I talked my way backstage at a Marky Mark concert (circa Good Vibrations, 1992) and he rapped my name. Oh yes he did.
2. When Bob Guiney was The Bachelor, I not only bought his CD, but I sat in the car and ripped it open with my teeth (I only recently found the CD in our tv console thingy, and I disposed of it).
3. I have never been to NYC. Talk about shame. I am working to remedy this.
4. I am always, always cold. My thermostat is set at 69 and I am typing this in my winter coat right now.
5. I am a total freaky crazy college basketball fan, and have sweaty palms and a stutter for most of March. Only a few people in my real life know this, and the rest hear of it but don't believe it because I am such a priss. Swear to God, I have been known to cry when my team loses in the Big Dance.
6. No one in my real life knows that I blog except for my husband, and I had to tell him because he thought I had an online boyfriend. Little does he know that I have online girlfriends.
7. I once peed my pants in public because I was laughing so hard. And no, I was not drunk, I was pregnant and I saw someone get popped in the head with a tennis ball. It doesn't sound funny, but believe me, it was.
Posted by SGM at 3:32 PM