Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ramoner, interrupting

This is so CLASSIC:

[Excerpted from realitytvworld.com's interview with Ramoner and new housewife Kelly Bensimon]

Kelly: I mean, I guess the whole thing with...

Ramona: (Interrupting) You haven't seen it yet Kelly. Get ready, it's going to happen.

Kelly: No, I haven't. As a model people are like "You look familiar," and...

Ramona: (Interrupting) No, but they're gonna act like they know you now, and they're gonna start talking to you like they know you!

Kelly: I've been modeling since I was 16, and literally I've been on a plane, or anywhere, and someone's like "Are you my cousin's best friend?" and I'm like "Hm, no," [or they'll be like] "Do I know you from somewhere?" [and I'm like] "No."

I mean, that's constantly been the thing. [I always get] that I'm quite recognizable, but they don't know how they know me or from where they know me...

Ramona: (Interrupting) They think they know you! Because they watch you in your life, and you're not anonymous anymore. And that's good because, personally, I get invited to more interesting parties. I [never have a problem now] getting a reservation, or if I walk into a restaurant and they go "I'm sorry, we don't have a table outside," after 15 minutes they figure out who my husband and I are and they go "Oh, you know that table we thought we didn't have? We have that for you right now."


Don't you miss her? Her voice, even in print, is like a sledgehammer to my brain.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how I've missed her crazy ass and googly eyes!

Thanks for posting the Decorum button! XOXO

chateaudelu said...

That Ramoner, she's such a gem.

I am happy to say that I have staged an intervention with Olivia Palermo. She just had to be stopped, so I wrote her a letter on my blog. Enjoy.

mamacita said...

I think you need that scrunchie.

The Steel Magnolia House said...

I second Mamacita. Is that a sunflower I spy? Oh, Ramoner. You've done it again.

katiedid said...

Counting the days......

Anonymous said...

How I love The Ramoner. :)

One week. The most crucial and stressful week of my life. I need them NOW.

Oh Bethenny...I need your one liners, even the ones you donn't make up yourself.

###### said...

I cant wait to watch...but really cant wait for the ATL wives.

Chloe said...

Oh man, those beady eyes. THOSE BEADY EYES!

Jessie said...

adskfjhaeriltkjcvnal

Get out of my face, Ramoner.

And get rid of that f'ing scrunchie.

AND the reason you get tables at full restaurants is because you run in screaming "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?"

Anonymous said...

Ick. She is awful and that pic is terrible. I hope the New York girls are more interesting than Orange County. I turn off the TV about 30 min into the show anymore cuz it is so boring. Last night with Kara and her comparison of homeless people to aminals in a zoo WTF? I blame Jeana for her childrens shitty attitudes! Then there was Tamra with her no tears crying about her dad? Get a life, Tamra!

Anonymous said...

AACK! I can't wait to hate on this show!

Laura said...

Yes and I miss those crazy ass eyes...do you all think she's a cokehead or just hyper?

Laura said...

Yes and I miss those crazy ass eyes...do you all think she's a cokehead or just hyper?

Anonymous said...

I can barely stand the wait for this season...and Ramoner is my favorite delusional train wreck of all the NY housewives.

Anonymous said...

Does she remind anyone of Kathy Lee Gifford?

Anonymous said...

beating adwords -
believe and manifest -
blogging in action -
body building revealed -
burthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
cheat your way thin -
cold sore freedom in 3 days -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
convert 2 ev -
cure for bruxism -
cure hemorrhoids -
digi cam cash -
digital media solution -
dl guard -
driver checker -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy backup wizard -
easy member pro -
easy tv soft -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
error fix -
error killer -
evidence nuker -
fap turbo -
fatburningfurnace -
fat burning furnace -
fatloss4idiots -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final uninstaller -

Anonymous said...

fitnessmodelprogram -
fitness model program -
flatten your abs -
gamers testing ground -
gov auction -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
gov records -
herbal hair solution -
homebre ware -
home job group -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
Auto Content Cash -
Banner Ad Blueprint -
Copy Paste Systems -
Every Other Day Diet -
Farm Ville Secrets -
Plugin To Green Profits -
Rapid Mass Traffic -
Tinnitus Miracle -
Tweetomatic Profiteer -
Woodworking 4 Home -
24 Hour Internet Business -
Blogging To The Bank -
Burn The Fat -
Earth 4 Energy -
Fap Turbo -
Fat Burning Furnace -
Fat Loss 4 Idiots -
Foex Auto Money -
Hemorrhoid Miracle -
Legit Online Jobs -
Magic Of Making Up -