Not me, Ramoner. I say keep it coming! Just when I think Kelly can't get any dumber, SHE DOES. Bitch has the brain of an amoeba. A newborn amoeba! Everything out of her mouth is either completely irrelevant to the subject at hand or in direct contradiction to one of her previous irrelevant statements. Does that make sense, or did I somehow get transported into Kelly time? Listening to her speak causes my brain cells to shrivel up and beg for mercy.
Part 2 of the Real Housewives of New York City reunion was bananas. I could spend 10 hours trying to recount it and still not give you a good idea of how crazy bonkers it was, so let's just open it up for discussion.
1. Kelly's so "insular" (typically poor choice of wording), which is why she's on a reality show.
2. On Kelly's habit of not saying hi to people--Kelly says "what's the big deal?" and Bethenny has my favorite moment of the show, "It makes you a piece of shit, that's what's the big deal!" YES.
3. "I love to explore awesome people. I don't want to live in negative-town. I don't like fodder." a) Kelly IS fodder, and b) that quote needs to be on an effing t-shirt.
4. As you know, I am not the Countess' biggest fan, but I thought she handled herself pretty well in both Parts 1 and 2, and she asked Kelly the best and most pointed questions of the night. No disrespect to Andy Cohen. I LOVE YOU ANDY.
But I do agree that you could use a little haircut.
Do you think the Countess was really starting to cry when she put that pillow over her face?
5. Mario checking out the ladies (how did I miss that the first time around?) and Bethenny's "I think Mario wants to be a little star."
6. Ramoner's buggy eyes are apparently a sensitive subject?
7. Did Kelly say "when I went to the Brass Monkey and I saw the puss on her face"? (at the 1:45 mark HERE)
8. If I hear the word "branding" on any of these shows again, I will BLOW my BRAINS out.
9. Kelly's earnest "Normally I do. I do wear bras a lot."
10. I love Jill Zarin. So much.
Kelly: I want to talk about interesting fun things.
Bethenny: Like stuff? Let's talk about STUFF.
Andy Cohen: We're going over what happened this season on the show.
Kelly: But I'm bored with it.
12. NYC Prep looks so TRASHY and that's why we're going to watch it.
13. Alex. Mute but for two sentences while trying to translate for the K-bomb.
MAZEL on finishing the season, everyone! Obviously I thought the best parts of the reunion were Kelly's. What do you think? What did I miss? Give it to me.