Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Are you waiting on edge for my Work Out recap?

Yeah, I didn't think so, but it's coming whether you like it or not! (that's what she said.) I've only watched half of it and highlights include Jackie being busier and more important than anyone else in the whole world, my developing crush on Renessa, and more reasons to despise--and I mean really loathe--Lisa the fucking idiot hypocrite ass-face receptionist. I'll explain more tomorrow.

I will leave you with this nightmare-inducing photo of Greg Plitt and Sally Kirkland from last week, when they engaged in a really icky yoga session together. It reminded me of that Eddie Murphy-Eartha Kitt scene in Boomerang, except Greg looks pretty into it, don't you think?

Sweet dreams, children!

1 comment:

I ♥ You said...

she is such a freakin' kook!!! and that greg is really bendy, isn't he?

loved greg b in this episode!!!