Friday, April 24, 2009

"Do you want to do some from behind? Because they're like, spicy?"


What, Kelly? Did you have a bean burrito for lunch?

GOD. This season should have ended 3 episodes ago, right after the "up here, down there" fight. I would have been clamoring for more! Now I just HATE everyone. Well, almost everyone. I still have somewhat warm feelings for Bobby and, God help me, that crazy bitch Ramoner. More on that later. Here is your Real Housewives of New York City recap:

1. Victoria is making her first visit home since starting boarding school two months ago. The Countess tells the camera that Victoria has really missed Rosie, because at boarding school there's "no one to pick up her clothes or bring her a glass of water."

"Mom, this is nice and all, but I'm actually here to see Rosie. Is she around? I'm really thirsty."

LuAnn offers to make Victoria a decaf cappuccino (while that lazy ass Rosie just stands there, not even offering to help find the Splenda) and starts asking questions that lead us to believe she hasn't spoken to Victoria much: how's your roommate? How's the food? What's your name again?

Victoria talks about how a friend took her to this super-cool store called Goodwill where she bought two cashmere sweaters for $9. LuAnn says"you've never gone to a cash register and just paid $9 for anything, hahahahaha!"

"I just learned about this place called 'the grocery store.' Apparently commoners buy food there. Isn't that adorable?"

I thinks it's fair to say that this family is a little bit OUT OF TOUCH.

Victoria also reports that she went to a dance at school and that it was "terrible" because there was too much "grinding." LuAnn is all "huh?" and as Rosie tries to explain, Victoria interrupts with "dirty frog dance!" Ah, now LuAnn gets it. What the hell? I googled it and found nothing. Someone needs to submit that shit to Urban Dictionary, pronto.

Behind Victoria's seat at the table is a propped up (and very conspicuous) portrait of some dried-up de Lesseps ancestor. I bet LuAnn makes them all kiss it before they sit down.

2. BBC Radio comes to Jill's apartment to interview her about...the economy?

"Wait. You're telling me that not everyone has a $13 million apartment?"

Overall, I think Jill did a pretty decent job, at least insofar as getting a plug in for all of her charity events. The interviewer tries to trip her up with questions such as "it's hard to see crisis around here" motioning to her cluttered showcase of a home, but she responds with "we've worked hard for what we have." He asks her if she feels any guilt. Nope--"if you spend more than you have, then you have problems" is her answer. Easy to say when you have so much money that you run out of things to spend it on.

3. KELLY. She's a model! Model model model! She's getting new headshots, and spouts a lot of gibberish about modeling and concludes that it is "not easy." BOO HOO.

Kelly then changes into a black crocheted swimming suit to take some photographs for her Halloween party invitation.

Photographer: "Whoa, what's that smell? Can someone open a window?"

Kelly: "Sorry. Burrito for lunch. I'll close my legs."


She says to the camera, "I'll be the A" in the same tone of voice that she would say "I've discovered a cure for cancer." Wide-eyed, she pauses for effect, and probably applause. "But I'm smiling, so it's like provocative and fun and eye catching and people would say oh my god and they'd want to be a part of it." So humble. And smart! Don't forget smart.

4. The Countess and Victoria go shopping. Boring.

5. Jill is at Zarin Fabric talking about the stress of dressing up for Halloween. She says she gets anxiety for months in advance, and has hired someone to create a costume for her, and for Ginger. I don't know how she lives with the pressure.

While Jill is trying on her wig (she's going to be Elle Woods), Bobby walks up looking like a bellhop. I chuckled a little bit because I thought that was his real outfit that he wore to work that day (Bobby's kind of edgy like that), but no--it's his costume. Don't ask me what this has to do with the Elle Woods theme because at this point I was switching back and forth between RHNYC and Rock of Love Bus Reunion (a word to Mindy: you dodged a bullet, honey).

6. Then there is a 3 minute clip, in between commercials, of Jill and her Aunt Cookie being interviewed for Jill's sister Lisa's radio show.

Why, Bravo? Were you that desperate for some filler material? Because I have to tell you, this was the most irrelevant 3 minutes of air time in the history of television.

7. Silex. Fucking Silex. Simon bought a CORSET for Alex made out of A BURLAP BAG. He paid--are you ready for this?--$7000 for it at a charity gala. I understand that this money goes to charity. Fine. But don't sit around and go ON and ON about how exquisite and beautiful the BURLAP is and insinuate that the corset is worth $7k. "It's idealizing a non-profit in a very chic way," says Simon. What? "I'm going to wear it in as public of a place as possible," proclaims Alex. "Opening night at the opera."

Did you all feel like you were in a modern day version of The Emperor's New Clothes? IT'S A BURLAP BAG FOR FUCK'S SAKE! All the "designer" did was attach some suspenders, cut out a sweetheart neck and make a few stitches. I COULD DO THAT. That useless idiot Kelly could do that! Swear to God, I felt like I was watching a Saturday Night Live skit--it was beyond ridiculous.

"For our next big event, I'm going to wear the a $10,000 toilet paper gown that Simon bought for me. It's idealizing the concept of 2-ply in a very chic way."

I have to admit, if anyone can wear a burlap bag, it's her. Hope she didn't get a rash.

By the way, it's time we find out where Silex is getting all of this money. Andy Cohen, please tell me you asked about this at the reunion show (read Andy's vague account of the reunion taping here).

8. Ramoner. HSN wants Ramoner to film herself presenting her line of jewelry. Mario films, Avery criticizes, Ramoner kicks Avery out, and then there is this:

All I can think about is Borat's "HIGH FIVE!".

9. Silex. Carving pumpkins on their stoop in Brooklyn. Pretty much everything word out of their mouths is a variation on "Brooklyn is sooooo much better than Manhattan." Then Alex brings out some Halloween decorations and hands Simon some fake barbed wire. "Is this for me to take to bed with you later?" Go ahead. Run to the toilet. I'll wait.

Alex: Pens work so much better in Brooklyn, don't you think, Simon?

Simon: What? I was busy thinking about what we're going to do with these pumpkins tonight in bed.


10. The dog Halloween costume party.

Fancy! How much do you think Ginger's costume cost?

Ramoner arrives with her dog, and both are in Robin Hood outfits. This is where I start to feel some fondness for Ramoner. I can't explain it--something about the bulging eyes and green felt hat.

Yes, Brad is wearing a three-piece chintz suit. When he and Ramoner see each other, they both start shrieking with delight. " I was hysterical!" Ramoner tells the camera. "[when I saw Brad] I almost peed my pants and laid on the floor!" Who knew they liked each other that much? I think Brad should gay-divorce Jill and gay-marry Ramoner. They would be such a better couple.

Hors d'oeuvres are being passed and Jill tells the server that they look disgusting. Ramoner takes one and gives a lick to her dog; Brad pops one into his mouth. Then Jill and Bobby play a little prank on Brad.

At first Brad's all "WHAT?!" but then he laughs and says "it's fine! It's liver!" Then Ramoner shrugs, takes a bite (of the one she just let her dog lick on) and says, "it's good." I LOVE IT when she brings the crazy like that.

Jill pulls Ramoner aside and says "it's not really dog food!" and then explains to the camera that she lives to mess with Brad. Poor Brad. He probably slipped off to the bathroom and had some bulimia.

11. Jill, Bethenny and some other lady walk through Hudson Terrace, which is where Jill's arthritis charity event will be held, free of charge.

It's GORGEOUS, but it's outside and it just happens to be raining. "Holy weather permitting!" exclaims Bethenny, and this is when I start to hate Bethenny. Her use of the "holy whatever!" drives me nuts. NUTS. Bethenny's just frenetic during this scene, answering with a sarcastic one-liner for everything. It's too much.

Jill and Bethenny are going over the menu with the Hudson Terrace person and every time she suggests something, Jill's all "I hate it. Don't like it. Hate it." Both Jill and Bethenny need to smoke a doobie.

12. Bethenny and Alex meet to talk about Bethenny's new Skinnygirl logo. Alex shows Bethenny what she has so far and Bethenny gives her stamp of approval (foreshadowing!). Bethenny informs Alex that she's going to be putting out a line of Skinnygirl drink mixes, and that this could be a great opportunity for Alex because the Skinnygirl Margarita is the new Cosmo. Bethenny, it is a sad day when I snort at you. But I did snort at you.

13. Kelly's Halloween party! Bethenny's there as Roller Girl ("I got an invitation. Not sure if Kelly herself invited me, but I did get an invitation.") Brad and the Countess (dressed as a Native American--an odd choice, considering her heritage) are there too. Kelly, however, is nowhere to be found.

Bethenny tells the camera that crowd is totally random, as if they were just plucked from Times Square. As many of you mentioned, it looked like frat party, all stinky and crowded, but at least at a frat party, there'd be a keg or two. Kelly's party has a CASH BAR. Bethenny is incredulous: "You put your name on this event, but not on one that helps people with arthritis?" To me, this is just another sign that Kelly is a total assface. She thinks that people will be so honored to be at her party that she doesn't need to give them anything to drink.

Jill and Bobby arrive.


Bethenny, who has had a little to much to drink at the cash bar, runs up to Jill and starts going OFF about all of the bullshittery occurring at this party. Jill can't get a word in edgewise, but she tells the camera that she is PISSED. Not only about the rudeness that is the cash bar, but the fact that Kelly is over an hour late to her own party. "It's not polite to show up late to your own party, but maybe that's the chic world she lives in," she says. Oh, BURN!

The Countess is angry too, as she had passed up a dinner invitation to be at Kelly's party. "Off with her head!" she shouts in jest (but not really) at one point. They try to call Kelly but she doesn't answer her phone. They decide to leave.

Bethenny has a brilliant (if not entirely sober) moment outside of the party--a message for Kelly: "Who do you think you ARE? What are you DOING? Are you CRAZY? I'm never wrong about people. Never. Wrong. About. People. And Roller Girl doesn't care." Then she rolls off down the street, even doing a little backwards skating. I like Bethenny again.

Finally, a half-naked Kelly shows up, accompanied by Max, who is 90% naked. Kelly looks very annoyed as she walks up to the little red carpet at her party. She tells the camera that she was "late, rully rully late" to her own party. Do you know what her excuse is? An indignant "my kids had Halloween, and then it takes an hour and a half to get ready." There is kind of this unspoken "DUH!" hanging in the air. She is unbelievably STUPID and RUDE.

Do you know what she says about her costume? That she wanted it to be "fun and flirty but I'm a mom; it can't be over-the-top." Yeah, just rully rully slutty.

She finally walks into her sweaty party, and stands there awkwardly. Doesn't look like she knows a single person there. "Where is everybody?" she asks. She tells the camera that she's upset. There's some mumbling about how she "felt bad they were [or weren't?] waiting, and it was [wasn't?] nice." Who knows, who cares. Suck it, Kelly.


I think we're in the home stretch, babies. Next week Silex's kids misbehave at Zarin Fabric and there's more Kelly vs. Bethenny. I think I'm going to have to take a roofie to get through it. What about you? What did you think of this episode?

72 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy awesomeness, you posted! (Just funnin' you, by being Bethenny.) That crap started the whole SEASON wrong, "HOLY CATFIGHT, whaddidja do now?" I am hating holyness.

Thanks for pointing out this season should have ended 3 or 4 episodes ago..these ladies are doing themselves no favors. Your recaps are the best part of the show!

Am I crazy or in all the Halloween insanity (that is the lifeblood of Jill's social circle), I SWEAR I saw her bodyguard also in costume. I live in NYC and billionaires walk around unattended. Hell, Kelly even runs down 5th Ave! I was willing to convince myself that he's merely a driver, but in NYC, drivers stay with the car so WTF?

Now, here's a link so you can RULLY see what took Kelly so long to get to her party. On her little series for PlumTV, she featured getting all bunny-costumed up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnl_GJPjIzk

Aside from the fact that we now know her downstairs neighbor is equally as brain dead, notice when the neighbor lady is in the kitchen holding up a shoe (which wasn't worn because Kelly wore pink Minnie Mouse shoes). The kitchen clock says (drumroll) 9:40 and biatch isn't even dressed!! She pauses for an impromptu photo shoot with said neighbor before getting her ass to her own party.

Kelly lives in TriBeCa. The Dream Hotel is in the mid-50s. Forget Halloween--normal travel time and she's at least 30 mins from the venue. Maybe she was planning on marathon running, but still...?

I couldn't stand how Bethenny told Alex how much she loved the design (as Alex was nearly fainting from the exhaustion of the renovation + her job + letting her out of control kids play with carving knives). You just know when she tells Alex that she's put a good word in for her with the Skinnygirl cocktail people that she's about to stab Alex in the back with her own logo.

Most excellent recap, SGM!

Chloe said...

Okay so what I really want to know (and I hope they ask at the reunion) is how Bethenny got such sweet Roller Girl moves. I mean, she busted out the backwards skating like it was nothing, like she does it all the time.

And I agree. I had insta-love for Bethenny again after that.

The rest of this episode could go suck it.

Anonymous said...

I loved the two minute close-up of Silex's son (was it Francois?) weilding that knife!!!

KimT said...

Pretty much the only reason I've kept watching the past 2 weeks is because it's more fun to read your recap when I've seen it.

erin said...

ditto Kim T. These girls are starting to loose me... and I rully rully wish it was as good as it use to be! fingers crossed for next episode.

Anonymous said...

the countess was making sure everyone in the audience understood that THE DE LESSEPS DO NOT SHOP AT GOODWILL. you could tell she was inwardly having a complete organ breakdown when that conversation was playing out. and victoria! sweet, airhead victoria! i loved that scene.

i would have sworn that jill said YES to "do you feel guilty" .. i actually thought she handled that barrage really well. i thought she said YES - if you spend more than you have blah blah, kind of taking it for the country. like, sure, yes, we feel guilty, sorry world economy - OUR BAD. but me and bobby, we work hard for our money and excuse me please pass my $16,000 purse.

did you have the feeling that when alex was scanning the items in the designer's studio with that pasted-on smile that she was thinking "oh please god not the burlap .. oh please god not the burlap .. please please the gold coat please please please"

i have left comments on silex's bravo blogs telling them over and over BUT THEY JUST WON'T LISTEN -- *insisting* that you are really really happy with your life (which is how alex capped off that I LOVE BROOKLYN speech) just convinces people that you are NOT. people who feel good about themselves, their lives, and their children just grin and do whatever the hell they want. (jill!) never apologize, never explain.

chloe, bethenny said on her bravo blog that she learned to roller skate so well because she hung out at the roller skating rink 24/7 to escape her terrible childhood.

SGM, you rock!

SGM said...

Anon 7:48, "a complete organ breakdown"? I'm in love with you.

muranogirl said...

Great recap!
Love that Victoria is being exposed to classmates that shop at the Goodwill and know how to find treasures - even if they have trust funds and monthly allowances to support couture.

Yeah, the rest of these ladies are on my last nerve. Let's just have the reunion show already and move on. I guess I have lost interest...

SAJ said...

Does watching Kelly walk give anyone else hives? Really did she hurt herself at some point? it's weird. The women are beyond themselves now but I still gotta watch.

Anonymous said...

Bethenny is as worthless to society as Kelly. Skinny-girl margaritas? This is what she'll have to look back on proudly on her deathbed?

Anonymous said...

At least she's got Skinny-girl margaritas ... ;)

SpryOnTheWall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Late Bloomer said...

Does the phrase, "Jumped the Shark" ring true here or what?!

Brittany said...

I've got a headache just thinking about this past episode.

The bellhop costumes was an homage to the second Legally Blonde where Elle becomes best friends with her bellhop played by Bob Newhart, I believe. He says something silly like, "For shizzel, my izzel."

I don't even think I can comment on this episode anymore. I'm just so tired of them, as everyone else is. Bethenny is started to tick me of a bit, but she always redeems herself. I hope they return to their old ways of entertaining and not overly ridiculous drama soon.

Cathy whitlock said...

HIlarious recap-- just love your site.

What I would REALLY love to know is how much
these girls get paid to do this show? It would take a good eight figures to let the camera follow me around with this group.

Anonymous said...

I love your updates! I am amazed that Jill went in a costume that could have been interpreted as Marie Antionette - page six says that her socialite pals are started to distance themselves because of her "Let 'em eat cake" behavior. I adored Bethanny, but her endless quips and "I'm a poor orphan" stories get a little old. I can see why she gets lots of first dates and no husbands. Kelly is appalling and just cements my opinion about that whole Russell Simmons/Howard Stern crowd being a bunch of douchebags. Luanne - I am writing off her obnoxiousness to the maritial troubles - I shall withhold judgement until next season and see if she's still a pompous ass.

Ramona/Mario and Alex/Simon. I hope that I meet someone to be a total nut case with. Ah the wedded bliss of mutual neurosis! I'll bet they have a rockin' sex life too, the bunch of them.

Anonymous said...

How did we miss this???
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/gretchen-rossi-and-slade-smiley-gettin-cozy-212051/

Jen said...

Maybe it's just me, but I have an issue with people who can more than afford first sale cashmere sweaters going to Goodwill and buying them second sale. They have the money to buy brand new - let the people who DON'T have the money buy the nice second sale items! That's the whole point of Goodwill.

Anywho, love your recaps!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I don't want to start an arguement, but I have to disagree with you. The benefit of Goodwill or places like it is the sale of the items (from any end of the financial spectrum) are to help those in need. I don't have to shop at GW & can afford to buy things elsewhere, I choose to shop GW b/c I love bargains & it's "recycling" too.

katiedid said...

Always love the great recaps. I rully look forward to them every week! I know I am in the minority, but I love the HONYC! I am going to miss them. Well...almost all of them.

leFiligree said...

whew! am i glad to see that alex was able to find some "chicken cutlets" to fill the front of that burlap sack before she wore it in as public a place as possible! i felt her pain that her husband let 7K evaporate over a statement piece heavy on the irony but that skimped on exquisite detail, sumptuous materials or just plain comfort. i could not bear to see her in front of the masses with "FEED" boldly holding up her disappointingly meager bosoms. why not chose something for her that would highlight her girlish figure?

Anonymous said...

LOL--Simon didn't consider Alex's girlish figure because he wanted a statement that HE could also wear!

Whadda waste of 7 grand.

The statement says, "We are sooooo pathetic."

Anonymous said...

"Disappointingly meager bosoms"--GREAT name for a blog.

~a of SkanksForNothing said...

your recaps are the only reason i watch the show each week. i want to poke daggers in my eyeballs during each episode, but your recaps are the only things that get me through them.

i feel so much better now that i have confessed that to you.

hello gorgeous said...

Me, too.

Although your recap was hilars.

Blisterina said...

"...idealizing the concept of 2-ply in a very chic way."

Omilord SGM, you are the funniest thing on the interwebs!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://italtubi.com/tag/Effetti-collaterali/ ]levitra 5 [/url] syMeravigliosa, molto buono messaggio levitra 5 mg lmcaxjggxh [url=http://www.mister-wong.es/user/COMPRARCIALIS/comprar-viagra/]la viagra[/url]

Anonymous said...

Jim asked him once. The lights and the flowers. She did not question him. Oh, dont use gutter language! The value of Rearden Metal is beside the point? What can any one person do? Ill tell you, if you wish. They made a strange choice of studies.

Anonymous said...

She let her gaze trail slowly up the smooth, bare skin of his legs. He waited for Irin to stand, then did so himself, water sluicing off him. Unfortunately, that included using Eyrhaen as a lodestone, both for Herself and for Her people. Eyrhaen thought to watch Tykir suck him. The stone beneath her clutching fingers started to crumble. He came up beside her, extinguishing the magelight. She and Radin dined with Hyle and Gala in their rooms. Hyle was there, kneeling beside her. Her tears mingled with the oils that slowly dried from Hyles skin. Were bound, I cant help that, but the two of you should be together. Im sorry to ruin this for you too, but… Damn. Brevin caught it easily, chuckling. Glorious restriction kept her anger safely at bay. But Brevins weight kept her where she was. He brushed his lips over hers, then Lanthans before settling back again to watch. Behind her, Tykir nestled close, his cheek resting on the back of her shoulder. The sapling, was it your idea? You must remember I grew up isolated. The curl to his lip was resigned. She slipped her fingers from his mouth, continuing to pump his cock.

Anonymous said...

Nialdlye shook out her hand as though it would help the creeping sensation to fade. Like him, Hyle was naked save for the robe that had seen better days. A number of prices? She recognized that particular position from prior matches and knew it wasnt one easily broken. Then she opened her eyes.
[url=http://blacky.0fees.net]black shot[/url]

Anonymous said...

hot ass and face

Anonymous said...

A gink begins scathing his insight teeth the senior without surcease he bites off more than he can chew.

Anonymous said...

To be a good benign being is to be enduring a make of openness to the mankind, an gift to trust uncertain things beyond your own manage, that can lead you to be shattered in uncommonly extreme circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something remarkably impressive with the fettle of the righteous passion: that it is based on a trust in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a weed than like a jewel, something kind of tenuous, but whose very particular attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

To be a upright benign being is to procure a philanthropic of openness to the far-out, an cleverness to trusteeship unsure things beyond your own restrain, that can take you to be shattered in hugely outermost circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something exceedingly impressive with the prerequisite of the ethical compulsion: that it is based on a conviction in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a spy than like a treasure, something fairly fragile, but whose acutely precise attraction is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warp speed fat loss -
water 4 gas -
wedding speech 4u -
wp goldmine -
wrap candy -
xsite pro -
zygor guides -
37 days to clean credit -
advanced defrag -
adware alert -
adware bot -
affiliate prophet -
affiliate video brander -
anti spyware -
art of approaching -
atomic blogging -
auction classified cash -
automated cash formula -
bbq book -
bloggers pay check -
blogging in action -
body building revealed -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
cheat your way thin -
chopper tattoo -
cleanup the profits -
cold sore freedom in 3 days -
commission blueprint -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -

Anonymous said...

cure for bruxism -
declutter fast -
driver checker -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy member pro -
easy tv soft -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
fap turbo -
fatburningfurnace -
fat burning furnace -
fatloss4idiots -
final sync -
final uninstaller -
fitness model program -
fit yummy yummy -
flatten your abs -
forex ambush -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
healthy urban kitchen -
homebrew installer -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
instant article wizard -
jamo rama -
joyful tomato -
lose man boobs -
lower body make over -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
maverick money makers -
meet your sweet -

Anonymous said...

muscle gaining secrets -
muscle gain truth -
natural cancer treatments -
niche review templates -
nyhms warcraft guides -
pappa pc -
pc booster -
pc optimizer pro -
pc secret formula -
pda flix -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
push button ecover -
reg defense -
reg genie -
registry easy -
registry genius -
registry smart -
registry winner -
registry winner download -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket japanese -
rotator cuff training -
save my marriage today -
secrets book -
silent sales machine -
silver lotto -
spyware cease -
super affiliate handbook -
the 11 forgotten laws -
thebadbreathreport -
the bad breath report -

Anonymous said...

thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the power pause -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -
top secret fat loss secret -
turbulence training -
twitter rockstar -
uncle sams money -
underground hypnosis -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warcraft millionaire -
warcraft wealth -
warp speed fat loss -
webcomp analyst -
wedding speech 4u -
win back love -
your software website -
zox pro -
zygor guides -
500 love making tips -
acid alkaline diet -
acne no more -
advanced defrag -
adware alert -
adware bot -
affiliate elite -
anti spyware -
anti spyware bot -
article bully -
art of approaching -
auto pilot profits -
bbq book -

Anonymous said...

government registry -
healthy urban kitchen -
higher faster sports -
homebrew installer -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
i am big brother -
instant profit machine -
i want a teaching job -
joyful tomato -
lose man boobs -
lower body make over -
macro virus -
magic of making up -
make money taking surveys -
malware bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
moles warts removal -
money siphon system -
muscle gaining secrets -
my airfare secrets -
my miracle loans -
my out of control teen -
natural cancer treatments -
ovarian cyst cures -
pc optimizer pro -
piano for all -
prevent sweating -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
pvp bible -

Anonymous said...

quick article pro -
quit smoking today -
reg defense -
reg genie -
registry easy -
registry genius -
registry smart -
registry winner -
registry winner download -
reg tool -
relationship headquarters -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket japanese -
rotator cuff training -
satellite tv pc master -
secrets book -
spy no more -
spyware cease -
survey scout -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the guru assassin -
the power pause -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -
turbulence training -
two minute profits -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warp speed fat loss -
web traffic machines -
wedding speech 4u -

Anonymous said...

fap winner -
fat burning furnace -
fat loss 4 idiots -
final sync -
final uninstaller -
firewall gold -
fitness model program -
fit over 40 -
fit yummy yummy -
flatten your abs -
forex auto pilot -
gain opinion -
gold secrets -
government records -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
green diy energy -
healthy urban kitchen -
highest pay surveys -
holo think -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
i want a teaching job -
joyful tomato -
keyword elite -
learn photoshop videos -
lmt forex formula -
lower body make over -
macro virus -
malware bot -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
meet your sweet -
microcap millionaires -

Anonymous said...

moles warts removal -
money siphon system -
muscle gaining secrets -
my list strategy -
my phone riches -
natural cancer treatments -
online tv pc -
panic away -
pdf creator -
peel away ads -
pips leader -
ppc web spy -
prevent sweating -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
questions for couples -
quick article pro -
quick paid surveys -
quit smoking today -
reg defense -
registry winner -
reg tool -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket german -
rotator cuff training -
rss feeds submit -
satellite pc box -
save the marriage -
spy no more -
spyware stop -
super seduction power -
surefire trading challenge -

Anonymous said...

In harry's time, at some occasion, our inner throw goes out. It is then burst into passion beside an be faced with with another human being. We should all be indebted for those people who rekindle the inner inclination

Anonymous said...

I don't like the earshot of all those lists he's making - it's like prepossessing too divers notes at high school; you sense you've achieved something when you haven't.

Anonymous said...

In every tom's sustenance, at some occasion, our inner pep goes out. It is then break asunder into flame by an be faced with with another benign being. We should all be under obligation recompense those people who rekindle the inner inspiration

Anonymous said...

In the whole world's existence, at some time, our inner throw goes out. It is then break asunder into zeal by an face with another magnanimous being. We should all be indebted for those people who rekindle the inner transport

Anonymous said...

http://getloan.skachatnow.co.cc/washington-mutual-construction-loan.php - washington mutual construction loan
[url=http://fastloans.skachatnow.co.cc/chicago-chicago-chicago-fixed-fixed-loan-mortgage-mortgage-rate-rate-skylinecapcom.php]chicago chicago chicago fixed fixed loan mortgage mortgage rate rate skylinecapcom[/url]
[url=http://loanstoday.skachatnow.co.cc/bad-credit-installment-loan-people-personal.php]bad credit installment loan people personal[/url]
[url=http://loanstoday.skachatnow.co.cc/commercial-education-loan.php]commercial education loan[/url]
[url=http://paydayloan.skachatnow.co.cc/bad-credit-credit-loan-no-people.php]bad credit credit loan no people[/url]
http://getloan.skachatnow.co.cc/car-cheap-in-loan-uk.php - car cheap in loan uk
http://paydayloan.skachatnow.co.cc/cancellation-federal-loan-program-stafford-teacher.php - cancellation federal loan program stafford teacher
http://loanstoday.skachatnow.co.cc/bad-cash-credit-easy-loan.php - bad cash credit easy loan
[url=http://paydayloan.skachatnow.co.cc/house-interest-loan-only.php]house interest loan only[/url]
http://loanstoday.skachatnow.co.cc/home-loan-qualification-va.php - home loan qualification va

Anonymous said...

In every tom's existence, at some dated, our inner foment goes out. It is then blow up into flame by an face with another human being. We should all be thankful for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner transport

Anonymous said...

In harry's life, at some dated, our inner fire goes out. It is then break asunder into enthusiasm at hand an be faced with with another human being. We should all be thankful recompense those people who rekindle the inner inspiration

Anonymous said...

In every tom's life, at some occasion, our inner fire goes out. It is then bust into passion beside an be faced with with another magnanimous being. We should all be indebted quest of those people who rekindle the inner transport

Anonymous said...

In everyone's life, at some dated, our inner throw goes out. It is then burst into passion by an contend with with another benign being. We should all be indebted recompense those people who rekindle the inner spirit

Anonymous said...

In harry's existence, at some time, our inner foment goes out. It is then blow up into zeal by an face with another magnanimous being. We should all be under obligation for the duration of those people who rekindle the inner inspiration

Anonymous said...

In everyone's existence, at some pass‚, our inner pep goes out. It is then blow up into flame at hand an contend with with another benign being. We should all be indebted recompense those people who rekindle the inner inclination

Anonymous said...

In the whole world's sustenance, at some dated, our inner throw goes out. It is then burst into enthusiasm beside an face with another hominoid being. We should all be glad recompense those people who rekindle the inner inspiration

Viagra Online said...

I didn't like that dress that she worn in that place it is not the way that she used to dress she always looks spectacular and it just make that she looks a little bit old fashioned.Generic Viagra Buy Viagra

Anonymous said...

Sildenafil citrate, sold as Viagra, Revatio and under different other have dealings names, is a antidepressant utilized to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). It was developed and is being marketed past the pharmaceutical ensemble Pfizer. It acts next to inhibiting cGMP specific phosphodiesterase classification 5, an enzyme that regulates blood flow in the penis. Since enhancing readily obtainable in 1998, sildenafil has been the prime treatment recompense erectile dysfunction; its primary competitors on the customer base are tadalafil (Cialis) and vardenafil (Levitra).

Anonymous said...

buy viagra online legally does viagra work well - viagra generic name joke

Anonymous said...

viagra without prescription viagra over 65 - buy viagra online legally

Anonymous said...

online payday loan http://www.legitpaydayloansonline3.com/ Fundpopog [url=http://www.legitpaydayloansonline2.com/]Legit Payday Loans Online[/url] Stype http://www.legitpaydayloansonline2.com online payday loans They must be over of canadians being pink-slipped, almost half or even more depending on the nature of the business.

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma muscle relaxer for dogs - carisoprodol (soma) buy

Anonymous said...

buy soma soma san diego jobs - order soma online-cheap

Anonymous said...

soma medication where to buy soma bras - generic soma pill identification

Anonymous said...

soma for sale soma drug picture - soma muscle relaxant medicine

Anonymous said...

cialis online cialis online vergleich - buy cialis no prescription

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol buy tramadol online safely - overdose on tramadol hcl

Anonymous said...

generic xanax buy brand xanax online - drug interactions with xanax xr

Anonymous said...

buy generic cialis no prescription cialis 30 day trial - cialis coupon voucher

Anonymous said...

xanax online xanax side effects pregnancy - xanax bars to get high

Anonymous said...

http://landvoicelearning.com/#57594 tramadol withdrawal long does take - tramadol hcl versus hydrocodone

Anonymous said...

http://landvoicelearning.com/#62431 buy tramadol online no prescription mastercard - tramadol hcl overdose

Anonymous said...

klonopin cost klonopin side effects insomnia - klonopin side effects hallucinations

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol 650 mg - uss cheap tramadol