Thursday, April 30, 2009

Overheard last night in NYC

Kelly Bensimon: Hey, you! WAZZUP!

Beth Stern: Excuse me?

Kelly: Oh my God, like, I think I went to like, your wedding. And, like, we go to fashion shows together.

Beth: Yes, Kelly. We used to be friends, but now I'm trying to distance myself from you socially.

Kelly: What? Like, you're so adorable and I'm so adorable, and together we're like, a total adorablefest. So UH-MAZING. I'm up here [lifting her hand] and because you're married to like, that famous rock star, you're up here too.

Beth: Howard's not a rock star, he's on the radio.

Kelly: Whatever. I won't indulge you in this.

Beth: What are you talking about?

Kelly: You tell me.

Beth: Um, I need to go.

Kelly: Actually, I'm the one who like, needs to go. I'm rully rully busy. Like, I'm a mom and the Ambassador for Wool and I'm an 'A' too. Like, I can't stop and talk to everyone. This conversation means nothing to me.

Beth: Okay. See you later. Has anyone seen my bodyguard?

Kelly: YOU'RE CRAZY! AND A FOIL!


Many, many thanks to my anonymous friend who sent me this photo from last night's launch party for Rachel Roy's new Macy's line. KELLY LIVES!

Recap will be up tonight. Late, late tonight.

xoxo

13 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

You make me laugh! Thank you.

muranogirl said...

Loved it!

Unknown said...

Too funny! I can't wait for your recap! Kelly is seriously messed up. She acts like a fourteen year old girl and is oblivious to reality. How can anyone be so dense?

LaurenW said...

Oh, I get it...being an Ambassador for Wool explains that horrid scarf! I thought she said paying $16K for a Birkin was insane (about Jill) yet she is carrying one?

MFAMB said...

honestly i can't wait for the recap.
me personally? i was completely fucking dumbfounded by kelly's retardation on tuesday. that whole thing with bethenney? rully? what's her problem? are the two of them joquining us? (aka whaa-keen-ing)
j

Melanie said...

Too funny:)

Anonymous said...

I was starting to think I imagined this, but maybe it's just rully, rully old news:

THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW YORK CITY" LET IT ALL HANG OUT DURING THE SEASON TWO REUNION SPECIAL TUESDAY, MAY 12 AT 10 PM ET/PT

Fans Can Enjoy Never Before Seen Dramatic Moments From The Second Season Thursday, May 14 At 9 PM ET/PT

Soigne1908 said...

I'll bet ol' Kells didn't pay $16K for that Birkin. She's got several of them.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they are really good fake birkins...

dee said...

A FOIL!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pic! A friend told me about your site. I love it.

Can you address something from the past for me: Ramoner commented to the Countess that if LuAnn's daughter was going off to boarding school, then something must be lacking at home...

Did Ramoner already know about the Count's lady friend or was she actually being intuitive & perceptive? Hmm. Your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

fit yummy yummy -
flatten your abs -
forex ambush -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
healthy urban kitchen -
homebrew installer -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
instant article wizard -
jamo rama -
joyful tomato -
lose man boobs -
lower body make over -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
maverick money makers -
meet your sweet -
muscle gaining secrets -
muscle gain truth -
natural cancer treatments -
niche review templates -
nyhms warcraft guides -
pappa pc -
pc booster -
pc optimizer pro -
pc secret formula -
pda flix -
privacy control -
publicrecordspro -
public records pro -
push button ecover -
reg defense -
reg genie -

Anonymous said...

registry easy -
registry genius -
registry smart -
registry winner -
registry winner download -
reverse mobile -
richard mackenzie direct -
rocket japanese -
rotator cuff training -
save my marriage today -
secrets book -
silent sales machine -
silver lotto -
spyware cease -
super affiliate handbook -
the 11 forgotten laws -
thebadbreathreport -
the bad breath report -
thedietsolutionprogram -
the diet solution program -
the power pause -
tmj help -
tonsil stones remedies -
top secret fat loss secret -
turbulence training -
twitter rockstar -
uncle sams money -
underground hypnosis -
vincedelmontefitness -
vince del monte fitness -
warcraft millionaire -
warcraft wealth -
warp speed fat loss -
webcomp analyst -