Saturday, April 4, 2009

Some follow-up


1. The Bobby Zarin Look-Alike Contest!
Who is Bobby's celebrity doppelganger? I took all of your inspired suggestions and made this list. What do you think?


James Lipton, BOBBY ZARIN, Paul Mitchell


Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder, Tommy Mottola 'The Older Years' and Phil Silvers

(Yes, I am totally aware that my photoshopping skills are for shit. Bitches, I don't even have photoshop, and if you had any idea how long it took me to put this together in Mac Preview (not to mention how many Spanish youtube videos I had to watch to get a shot of old Tommy Mottola) you wouldn't be able to look me in the eye.)

2. This may be the dumbest paragraph you will read this week.

Kelly Bensimon, commenting on her arrest stemming from punching her boyfriend:

My beautiful girls and I are being exposed to a horrible situation. I just think it just unsettling...I support all my friends and my friends have been really amazing with me. It's not really about me. It's about my girls. My girls don't need to be exposed to something like this. It's really inappropriate...I don't want to speak ill of anyone. That's not who I am. I don't want to do that....

What the fuck is she talking about? Exactly who is exposing your girls to this "unsettling" and "inappropriate" situation, Lady Bensimon? Could it be, I don't know, YOU for going all Mike Tyson on your boyfriend? Good God.

I hope she can take some sort of ESL class in prison because she is obviously very confused and painfully limited when it comes to the English language.

3. Kelly has been dropped from her modeling contract with Saks. Technically, it "will not be renewed" but we get the message. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all of her "unsettling and inappropriate" situations. Also, Kelly's Hamptons house was just put on the market for $10.9 mill. Your Mama, of course, has the juicy details.

4. "Ramona. Start the food fight."


You must watch this (and if you want to be entertained even more, go here.)

15 comments:

Miss Buncle said...

I'm going with a combination of James Lipton and Phil Silvers. Paul Mitchell doesn't look nice enough to resemble Bobby.

Blisterina said...

I vote for Phil Silvers; I have a soft spot for funny guys.

Bethenny & Alex hamming it up in the video is great, but Jill with her "You gotta stay in the shot you idiot! They paid for the dresses, you gotta stay in the shot!" is just hilarious. I'd'a smashed that pie right in her big yap.

Anonymous said...

After seeing that video, I definitely think the ladies play up the animosity for the show --they all seemed to be getting along pretty well at the shoot. They may have been on best behavior, but I did not pick up on the tension that we normally see between certain individuals.

The Blendeds said...

Paul Mitchell is missing that sheen of . . .hair gel that Bobby has, but he is the closest twin. By the way I love Bobby, he is the epitomie of cool.

Food fight. . .I have to disagree with Anon 5:21. I think it was interesting that K didn't even toss as much as a cookie at B, cuase then it would have been all "no she didnat. . ." for reals. If they "rully" got along K and B would have been mixing it up.

Also R and A kind of stayed away from any direct contact.

The thing is when your horseing around you do it with specific friends, enemies you try to avoid cause it might just end up being a real ass fight. And we KNOW B would win, skinny girl drinks none-withstanding.

The Blendeds said...

Oh, anyone else think Paul Mitchell's beard looks like that spray on hair and beard dye hair color you see late at night on the infomercials. . .

Bobby might use enough gel to fill a KY bottle, but his beard is more real.

Anonymous said...

That's funny SGM! If we could morph James Lipton with Paul Mitchell I think we'd have a match.

Is it just me or does Bobby look like the type that wears too much cologne?

Brittany said...

I think he's a Lipton/Mitchell hybrid.

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh, the photocap of the fight. I was doubled over with laughter.

preppyplayer said...

I vote Paul Mitchell with a dash of Phil Silvers...

Courtney said...

Please tell me you’ve seen this:

http://www.plumtv.com/videos/behind-the-hedges-kelly-is-the-new-housewife/index.html

Your nemesis Kelly interviews your love Andy. It’s the perfect foil.

Anonymous said...

re. plum tv interview-

"bringing kelly into the mix raises the bar"

really?

SGM said...

I hadn't seen it--thanks, Courtney. She seems like a totally different person in that video (except for the excessive use of "cute" and "awesome.")

Anyhow, I wonder if Kelly will have the same high opinion of Andy by the end of the season?

Sparkie said...

In the Bobby-Look-Alike contest I'd like to throw in a dark horse:
Billy Joel circa NOW.
This is the best example I could come up with on short notice:

http://www.billyjoel.com/photos/melbourne-australia-1

Yes?

Anonymous said...

av advance -
banish tonsil stones -
bookmarking demon -
burnthefat -
burn the fat -
carb rotation diet -
catch spouse cheating -
cb affiliate blueprints -
combat the fat -
conversationalhypnosis -
conversational hypnosis -
cure angular cheilitis -
directory of ezines -
dirty talking guide -
dish tv for pc -
dog training online -
domain sales machine -
driver robot -
earth4energy -
earth 4 energy -
easy tech videos -
eatstopeat -
eat stop eat -
error killer -
error smart -
evidence eraser -
evidence smart -
fatburningfurnace -
fat burning furnace -
fatloss4idiots -
fat loss 4 idiots -
fitnessmodelprogram -
fitness model program -
fit yummy yummy -

Anonymous said...

flattenyourabs -
flatten your abs -
flat to fab -
forex derivative -
gas 4 free -
get better grades -
golf swing guru -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
heartburn no more -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
hyper vre -
i software tv -
legit online jobs -
linden method -
london forex rush -
master word smith -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
max pro system -
meet your sweet -
membership gold rush -
minute sites -
musclegainingsecrets -
muscle gaining secrets -
negative calorie diet -
one minute cure -
one week marketing -
pc on point -
pc tv 4 me -
perfect optimizer -
php link cloaker -
pick the gender of your baby -