Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Let's give it up for GQUAKER!


She's the winner of SGM's March Madness Tournament Challenge! Congratulations also go to LuckyLucyChance (2nd place) and TaJ's Ultimate Bracket (3rd place).

I promised a poem as first prize, but with a name like GQuaker it turned into FREESTYLE RAP. Can I get a beat?


Bow Down Before GQuaker

All haaaaaaaaaaail GQuaker
The ball breaker
The booty shaker
Won the pool like a pro money maker

She picked Ty Lawson and Psycho T
homeboy Roy Williams and UNC
(who cares if they ruined Matt Doherty?)
It's all part of history

HO!
Wave your hands in the air!

She fooled you with her name
you counted her out
you thought she was tame
(or at least liked oatmeal)
but there's no doubt

She's the winner
No beginner
She'll chew you up spit you out
like chicken dinner

We love you GQuaker!

PEACE!


Thanks to all who participated! We'll do it again next March and the prize will be $1,000,000 (taken from my Kenyan lottery winnings). See you then! (or actually in a little bit when I post on RHNYC).



Note to GQuaker: if happen to be a boy or have a blog, let me know and I'll change the rap/link to you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh SGM, I am even MORE in love with you today than I was yesterday. That was brilliant!

mamacita said...

I made up a little dance to Yo Rhyme.

SGM said...

Anon, are you being sarcastic?

Mamacita, I am going to kidnap that boy and EAT HIM UP. Beyond cute and so funny.

Anonymous said...

Bitch NO, I am not being sarcastic!

Anonymous said...

Oh shit, Mamacita, that clip was even better than SGM's rap. Now I am in love with you and that little midget!

Gquaker said...

Thanks, SGM. This is by far the best rap anyone has written in my honor all week.

ZDub said...

I'm just glad that Frank didn't win. :)

You know I got nothing bot love for Frank!