Sunday, April 6, 2008

Concerning tv

1. I am calling it now: Daisy is going to win Rock of Love 2. While I like the other contender, Ambre, she's more suited to being my insurance agent than being Bret Michael's babe. She's trying--I'll give her that--but am I the only one who is totally uncomfortable seeing her in a belly shirt and two-tone hair? Dude, that's like seeing ME in a belly shirt and two-tone hair, and that's just wrong. If you want to see more of Ambre trying to be someone she isn't, check out her topless photo (she's covering her boobs with her arms) on her myspace. Yikes.


On a related note, I am hoping that my daughter (now age 3) will not audition for Rock of Love 19.

2. Did anyone catch the Kardashian's E! True Hollywood Story? My husband shamed me out of watching it.

3. I have no intention of watching former "Bachelor" Bob Guiney's new show on TLC. Just so you know.


4. Do you read Gawker's Real Housewives of NYC commentary? You should. Gawker states that someone tried to sell them nude photos of our dear Alex McCord Von Bad Teeth Kempen. There's only one reaction to that:

8 comments:

Sarah's Fab Day said...

I totally watched the E True Hollywood story, not as juicy as I would have thought. I missed the first 10 minutes and that was what I wanted to see, the backstory.

Thank God you are not watching Bob Guiney-pig's new show, he bugs!

muranogirl said...

Teenage daughter and I watched the E True Kardashian's. Like Sarah said, nothing juicy but Bruce Jenner sure came off as the hero. Who knew! His pre-op face was actually pretty handsome....

SGM said...

Yes--I thought Bruce looked pretty great in the previews. Same with Kris! btw, how do you get your husband(s) to agree to name all of your girls with 'K' names? Esp when you have to tinker with normal spelling--i.e. Khloe?
Also, I thought Kim was the oldest, and Kourtney the youngest. I really need to watch this show and also get the Nicole Simpson connection too.

amber {daisy chain} said...

so, I'm assuming you didn't purchase Bob Guinea's CD either...yeah those reality folks will ride it as far as they can. now, if I can olny get my hand on those pics of Alex Bad Teeth, I'll be all set.

Anonymous said...

I definitely watched the Kardashian's E THS. Missing were the details of Robert and Kris's divorce although she hooked up with Bruce like a week later and was married five minutes after that. All remained friends after the divorce. Nicole Brown Simpson was BFF with Kris and Bruce still and the family had a hard time struggling between "Uncle OJ" and Kris' side during the trial. All that was said about that. Next the girls worked for dad and Kim started dating some super rapper/ producer who she married in Vegas at like age 18 while he was like 30. Robert passes away. Kloe gets an eaing disorder. Kris saves the day. Kim and dude divorced after 3 years she started partying with Paris and ended up making her little home video with Brandy's brother prompting to showcase her "real" personality and tight knit family in a reality show and the rest we know... So, not much juicy gossip there. However, can we talk about Kendall hiring the Mexican worker to do her chores for half her allowance. Anyone see this episode? Oh, and Kourtney is the oldest then Kim then Kloe.

Jessie said...

I'm sad to share with you that I, in fact, DID watch the Bob Guiney show, Date My House.

It took me approximately 6.93 seconds to see how horribly lame it was going to be before I turned it off and deleted it from my DVR forever. That is almost 7 seconds of my life that I will never have back.

I can't believe I even tried... so. incredibly. unfortunate.

Anonymous said...

Did you know Daisy used to be a stripper at Shotgun Willies named "Savannah"? I discovered this after realizing she was from Denver and doing a little "Denver + Daisy + De La Hoya" Google search.

I totally think she's going to win too, but if she doesn't I am going to haunt Colorado Blvd. until I catch sight of her in all her muppety goodness. Well, maybe not all of Colorado Blvd. but definitely Fascinations. And the Sheepskin store.

Anonymous said...

omg and eww. ambre won. who knew? i caught the "reunion". guess i missed the 2nd half of the series.