1. TEAM JILL TANKS, SHIRTS AND YOGA PANTS (!). Picture Jill, in a poorly lit room, wearing a thin white tank top with "flocked fleur de lis" and almost indecipherable Olde English lettering which reads "Team Jill." This 100% cotton tank cannot be put into the dryer, probably because it will disintegrate. You can view it here.
This is what Jill has to say about it on her blog:
I am not making too many so the cost is very high per shirt as they are hand made [sic]. The designer came up with the Fluer D' lis [sic] as it is very HOT right now in fashion. It is also a symbol for virtue and integrity. I didn't even realize Ramona had one until I read a blog and she told me at the reunion. I thought her's [sic] was a cross. Evidently she made 2 designs. What was I going to do... throw them out? They have been in development for a while. These are a limited edition and should be fun for people to wear.HOT and limited edition? Plus a symbol of virtue and integrity (despite the fact that it appears to be a knock-off of Ramoner's fleur de lis shirt)? For $44.95? I'm all over it!
2. TEAM LUANN SHIRTS. Her shirts actually read "Team Luanne." I'd order one of these if I were you--the misspelling of her name is going to make this shirt very valuable someday. As for me, I'm going to wait until she comes out with a "Team Mrs. de Lesseps" shirt. I'm hoping it will have a picture of Rosanna scrubbing the floor on it. And a fleur de lis, of course.
3. TEAM BETHENNY SHIRTS. Just a regular old red shirt (50% cotton, 50% poly) with regular old lettering. There's no brand name, fleur de lis, or mention of her father on it.
4. TEAM ALEX. There are no shirts for Team Alex, for the obvious reason. Team Alex does not exist.
5. TEAM RAMONER SHIRTS. Her True Faith shirts, complete with the symbol of virtue and integrity, are available on Bravo's website. I think Bravo might have better luck ditching this line and designing a "Team Avery" shirt.
Tune in for the reunion show tonight!